Edit: first League Night (All-Out-Brawl) has been rescheduled to March 4th due to inclement weather.
Wyrd Wednesdays are back! Come join us for the second season of Jack's Malifaux Escalation League; league games are held Wednesday evenings from 6:30-9:00 (play time ends at 9:00 sharp), Paint Jams are on Saturdays from 12:00-3:00.
This is the perfect opportunity to build your first crew, take up a new faction, or get to know an old crew better. The league will culminate with a final tournament held during the May Victoria Day long-weekend.
League entry fee is $20.00 and includes set of 3E quick-reference cards/Welcome Kit at your first game and prizing for end-of-league draw.
How do you earn draw tickets?
- One ticket for each game you play on a League Night, plus an additional ticket for each game won (tied games only give one ticket per player)
- One ticket for each monthly League Paint Jam attended
- One ticket for bringing in one or more *NEWLY* painted Malifaux miniature to League Night (newly painted since previous League Night)
- One ticket for each Wyrd product purchased at Jacks on Queen between Feb 26 -May 16 (bring your receipt to any League night to claim your ticket(s)!)
- One ticket for bringing in a new player to either a League Night or League Paint Jam (new players are anyone who has not yet played a formal game of Malifaux at Jacks on Queen - demos do not count!)
Feb 26 – All-Out-Brawl (Non-Master, Non-Henchmen model with a cost of 10 SS or less) *See the Gaining Grounds Season 0 rules for All-Out-Brawl